This holiday season while you’re out rushing around and shopping for your loved ones we’d like to remind you to also take care of #1- YOU! At The Glam App HQ, we believe when you look good, you feel good is truly an empowering statement. Although, it is always nice to give to others, it’s also important to grab yourself a few things that will bring a smile to your face and ensure you will be putting your best face forward. That being said we went to our founders, CEO Cara Santana and CCO Joey Maalouf, to ask them what they’d be picking up for themselves this season to stay looking and feeling their best.
What’s on Caras list?
“Since I’m always on the go I find that maintaining the right skincare routine is important and really gives me a boost of confidence.” – Cara Santana
Here are 3 of Caras must have products:
- Makeup Remover– Taking off my makeup is a must I love the feeling of having clean skin and it ensures that I wont get clogged pores.
- Facial Mask– I like Skyn Iceland because it de-puffs and brightens my skin in 10 mins. Plus it gives me 10 mins to relax or clear my inbox.
- Moisturizer– During the colder months I like to use Clinique’s new and improved Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief to balance out my skin and keep me glowing through the harsher winter months.
What’s on Joeys list?
“The Holidays are a busy time of year for all of us and I find that when I take care of myself I have more energy to give to all of those around me.” -Joey Maalouf
Here are 3 things Joey does to make sure he feels his best:
- Manicures– I having a Glam App nail artist come to me (wherever I am) to make sure my nails always look good, plus, I can book immediately. Considering I work with my hands when working with clients it’s important for me that my nails always look perfect.
- Tweezers– I’m obsessed with my brows and I like to keep the shape of them consistent, it’s always handy to keep a pair of tweezers like the H&M ones, on me at all times. I need a couple more so I can keep a pair in my car, will definitely be picking one up for my self this holiday season.
- Self tanner– I like to have a consistent glow through out the colder months, using Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel just on my cheeks every morning really brings a freshness to my skin as if I’ve just came back from vacation.