1. What about your job excites you the most?
Coming from a background in management in large corporate companies, for example Harrod’s, it’s so exciting and refreshing to see a company and team grow so organically and progressively. Being able to immediately impact the business is not only satisfying but rewarding. There’s never is a dull moment in The Glam App office!
2. What was your first beauty obsession? And why?
Hair straighteners! They had only just come out, (yes I am showing my age) and they were big, chunky and very plastic. My natural red, frizzy and wavy hair used to really upset me because I was bullied a lot about it. But then I was able to straighten my kinky and curly fringe/bangs!
3. Describe your beauty routine in five words or less.
Minimal, effortless, simple and defined
4. If you could trade faces with someone for a day, who would it be? And why?
Michelle Obama. Not only is she pretty, but her face represents everything that I look up to in a woman.
She is strong, independent, intelligent and knows how to stand up for what she believes in, fights for others, and inspires people to achieve their dreams.
5. If you could have one Glam App service for the rest of your life, what would it be?
No Make up Makeup, because I hate doing my own makeup and how long I take….but I’m a virgo and it has to be right!
6. Best beauty advice you’ve been given.
To not use moisturizers, but to use oils and serum. Serum is medicine for the skin!
7. What beauty products are in your purse right now?
Rose Bud Salve, my ISH Contour Palette and my Trish McEvoy Long Wearing Instant Eye Lift Concealer.
8. Statement Lip or Smokey Eye?
9. Dirty question: How often do you wash your hair?
Every 3 days, or as long as I can get away with it in a messy bun!
10. What beauty look do you most regret?
When I tried to do the “Rachel” look but with red, wavy hair….it didn’t quite work. (Friends- Jen Anniston)
Katrinas Top 5 favorite products
You never really know a girl until you go through her beauty bag and find out what her must have products are. So… that’s exactly what we did. Take a look inside Katrina’s go to products and find out how she gets to work on time everyday looking so fly.
Trish McEvoy Long Wearing Instant Eye Lift Concealer, I recommend using the triangle technique.
Sephora Collection Mascara- I’ve used every brand of mascara, and this is the only brand I’ll use
Sheaterra Tamanu Oil body lotion
11. How do you incorporate these products into your morning routine?
I mix my oils and serums together to act as a moisturizer, and I don’t go anywhere without my eyelift or my mascara, because I have fair eyelashes, Mascara is a must (or I look like death warmed up!) And with big eyes, Trish McEvoy is a miracle worker!